Tuesday 5 November 2013

The Final Battle ~ Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout Review

Sentinel (Covenant #5)
By Jennifer L. Armentrout

Rating: 5+


'Blinking back tears, I looked away, working my throat until I was sure that, when I opened my mouth, it wasn't a sob. 

"I don't want to die."

"I know," Apollo said, and his voice was surprisingly gentle. "I will do everything in my power to make sure that doesn't happen. I haven't let you down yet have I?"(...)
"The gods should be fighting. You know that, Apollo. (...)This is their fight."

"This is everyone's fight," he corrected. "Because it is everyone's future."'



My thoughts on the book: 



Holy daimon babies!

A Hades of a ride, this final part of Alex's journey will have you:

- Crying
- Laughing
- Perpetually sobbing
- Squealing
- Yelling
- Drowning in a sea of tears


Nothing can prepare you for the magic J Armentrout has in store. Nothing! So brace yourself, and be prepared to expect the unexpected!

NB: This book contains high quantities of perfect males, kick-assery, pointy weapons, annoying gods and awesomeness. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...