Welcome to the Beautiful Bloggers tag!
This a blog tag dedicated to bloggers who have beautiful blogs and beautiful hearts. They're bloggers who are genuinely passionate about blogging and interact in a thoughtful manner with their followers and fellow bloggers. The tag is all about getting to know them and their blogs better.
Today's blogger is Chiara.
An Australian blogger, she's a lover of books, a watcher of TV shows and movies, an aspiring author, and a biologist. She runs the Books for a Delicate Eternity blog which focuses on YA fiction.
I got the chance to have a fun chat with Chiara and to learn more about her and her amazing blog. Check out the interview below!
1) Describe your blog for us. How did you start it up and come up with its title?
My blog is a dedication to my love for the written word - where I review books, and talk about all kinds of bookish things (and cats). I started my blog because I found an amazing bookish Tumblr account, and the owner also had a WordPress blog. I'd been wanting to do more online with my love for books, and when I emailed the Tumblr person about WordPress she said it was great, so I took the plunge and created my own blog! My title stems from my old Tumblr account, except that I made it bookish :D
2) What are three interesting facts about you?
1. I can make extremely accurate Chewbacca noises. I just did one right now, trying to think of interesting facts about myself.
2. I collect notebooks. They're extremely beautiful, and I'm a writer, so what could be more perfect? Well, I don't actually use any of them because of said prettiness. WHAT IF I RUIN THEM?
3. I am never seen without at least one print design on my body. Be it a print tee, singlet, skirt, tights. My love for printed designs knows no bounds. (My Groot stuff is my favourite because GROOT.)
3) What do you love most about blogging?
I love sharing my bookish love. Which sounds kind of boring, but before blogging I had absolutely no one to share this love with. I didn't really believe there were people out there who might love books and reading as much as I do. And then I found a whole community filled with people who love the bookish world just as much as I do. It's amazing.
4) What has been the best moment of your blogging career so far?
Oh, gosh. I think one of my best moments was having a quote from a review of mine printed on the back cover of a book! That was pretty awesome, and something I never expected would EVER happen. EVER.
5) What makes a book beautiful to you?
Oh, this is difficult. I think the characters are what make a book really beautiful to me. If I fall in love with a character, I REALLY fall in love with a character, and that love is beautiful. (OH LOOK AT ME, BEING A SAP.)
6) If you were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your basic game plan for survival?
There would be only one aspect to my plan: attach myself to Rick Grimes like glue.
7) Which book character would you pick as a date?
AZAEL. AZAEL. AZAEL. (From the Ignite series by Erica Crouch.)
8) Which book character have you related to the most?
Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I have never felt so connected to a character before. There were so many parallels between myself and Cath, it was practically like reading a book about me.
9) If you could act in a movie adaptation of any book, what book would it be and what character would you be cast as?
OHMYGOSH. I would for sure act as Jena from Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier. Because it's my favourite book, and it would be so BEAUTIFUL, and just all the yes. (Okay but seriously, I would totally act as Celaena from the Throne of Glass series, Cath from Fangirl, June from the Legend series, Blue from The Raven Cycle, and Yelena from the Study books. THEY ARE ALL SO AMAZING.)
10) If you could say anything to the people out there who follow your blog, what would it be?
Thank you. THANK YOU. For making this worthwhile, and for reading the words that could just be shouts into the void. It means the world to me. YOU mean the world to me. <3
A big thank you to Chiara for collaborating with me on this post!
Don't forget that you can connect with Chiara via her:
Check out some of the other posts on the Beautiful Bloggers tag:
| Day 1 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 10 | Day 11 | Day 12 | Day 13 |
Have you discovered a new blog to add to your list? Do you have one to nominate for this tag?
Let me know in the comments section below!