Tuesday 1 October 2013

Quick Picks ~ Demon Kissed by H.M. Ward

Demon Kissed (Demon Kissed #1)
By H.M. Ward

Rating: 4.3



"Your passion will keep you alive Ivy Taylor, but it will also risk your soul. It dictates what you do, how you live, and with whom you lay your loyalties. Oh child. You have so much good in you, and so much darkness too.."

A kiss is no big deal...right?




Sure. If the guy you're kissing isn't a soul-thirsty demon intent on ending your life.

From the moment Ivy Taylor is demon-kissed her life will never be the same again.

Enter a tale of angel-picked individuals, soul seeking demons, dreadful prophecies, tirades of secrets and a love that defies all odds. Demon Kissed by H.M. Ward is another thrilling paranormal romance novel which is sure to have you craving more!

1 comment:

  1. I have this on my Kindle. I will pick it up at some point, but for now I have thousands of other books to attend to first.I don't know why, but I really like that gif.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...