Monday 17 November 2014

Book Blog Love ~ I Get Interviewed!

Many of you will know how much I love getting the chance to interview authors. It's always a wonderful opportunity for me - and other readers - to get to know them, and their books, better.

Well, recently, I was totally blown away when Tellulah Darling (author of The Blooming Goddess Trilogy) approached me regarding an interview. 


I had to re-read her request at least ten times to make sure it was real! 

It was such an honour to be a part of Tellulah's Book Blog Love November. It also features many other YA bloggers you may know of, and is a great way to get to know the ladies behind the blogs. 

Tellulah made the interview process fun and a bit of a mind-twisting exercise (some of those question were very hard to answer!). Doing this interview has to go down as one of my blogging career highlights! 

I fangirled many times during this process. Especially when Tellulah Tweeted about the interview:
If you'd like to check out the interview (we discuss book boyfriends, 3 things you didn't know about me, and more!) you can see it over on Tellulah's blog here

Before I finish, I'd like to give a big thank you to Tellulah for the opportunity. I had so much fun <3 

3 comments:

  1. I will go check out the post now! Interviews are fun ^^ Looking forward to your review of Iron Trial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I'm half way through Iron Trial, and am looking forward to writing up a review to share w/ you all :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I'll try and read the interview later =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...