Friday 23 August 2019

♡ Brief Life Update ♡

Hey lovelies!

Just wanted to let you all know that reviews, interviews (both author + my new, upcoming bookstagrammers series!) and more will be up by September!

I'm so sorry for the short absence. I've had a number of losses in my family over the last few months and have had to take the time to be with the ones I love - taking the time to remember, rest and heal.

Thank you all for being absolutely incredible and I can't wait to share the projects I have lined up. Keep an eye out for my interview with author Juliet Marillier which will be featured here on September 6th! I can't wait to share my chat with her and my thoughts on her brand new novel The Harp of Kings.

All the hugs,
Booknut 101

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...