Wednesday 21 October 2015

Waiting On Wednesday ~ Walk the Edge (Thunder Road #2) by Katie McGarry


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating. 

Like many other bookworms, I suffer from OTBRL - Overflowing To Be Read List. My TBR list grows by the day (currently standing at 2105 books) as I discover more new and exciting books to read. There are just so many to choose from! 

Waiting On Wednesday gives me the chance to showcase some of these books...so you can add them to your steadily growing TBR lists! 

This week's pick is Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry

Walk the Edge is the second book in Katie McGarry's Thunder Road series. It is TBR on March 29th 2016 by HarlequinTEEN. 

___________________

About the book

'Razor knows his family is haunted by secrets of the past…

High school senior Thomas "Razor" Turner knows his family has a dark history as part of the Reign of Terror motorcycle club, especially when it comes to the secrecy surrounding his mother’s death.

When Razor starts to dig deeper into his mum's case he turns to the unlikeliest source for help: classmate Breanna Miller, the shy, smart girl he's never looked twice at. But the more time they spend together, the more they realise they actually have in common, and how attracted to each other they really are.  

When secrets from the past are revealed can their newfound feelings survive?

Add it to your bookshelf!



___________________

My WoW notes

I fell in love with Katie McGarry's Nowhere But Here, the first book in this series. It was filled to the brim with raw emotions and characters, and was one of those books that had me reading into the wee hours of the morning. 

And from what I can tell (from the book's blurb and the to die for cover) Walk The Edge promises to be the same, if not better. I'm looking forward to seeing a softer side of Razor, especially when it comes to Breanna. It will be interesting to see how he balances family loyalties with his new relationship. Plus...I just know we're in for some seriously swoon-worthy scenes!!

This book cannot come soon enough :)


Will you be adding this book to your TBR list? Let me know below!

2 comments:

  1. A book about motorcycles?? Interesting, I'm trying to think of a YA book that features motorcycles and this seems to be the only one! My boyfriend recently got a motorcycle and it's funny because now I'm like hyper aware of them, and I kinda of want one myself, so maybe I'll check this series out!

    On another note, I'm currently hosting a giveaway for a $15 Amazon giftcard, open internationally. If you're interested, you should totally check it out!
    http://www.whatsyourstorybookreviews.com/2015/10/giveaway-15-amazon-giftcard.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's so true! Thinking on it now, I can definitely see a motorcyle trend in NA and adult fiction but it never really is a dominant theme in YA books.

      Thanks so much for dropping by my blog - will definitely check out the giveaway <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...