Saturday 13 October 2012

WHISPERS AT MOONRISE - A Shadow Falls Review!!



Whispers at Moonrise (Shadow Falls #4)
By C.C. Hunter

Rating: 5

' “Take some very deep breaths," Miranda said. "Relax. Concentrate. Then envision a frosty six-pack and wiggle your pinky."
A frosty six-pack. Kylie inhaled. He held out her pinky, and right then Della chimed in. "We are talking a six-pack of soda, not a cold guy with good-looking abs, right?"

There was a strange kind of sizzle in the air. And suddenly appearing in front of the refrigerator was a shirtless, shivering guy with great abs. His blue eyes studied the three of them in complete bafflement.

"What the...!" he muttered.
Kylie gasped.
Miranda giggled.
Della snorted with laughter
.” ' 

What I want to do to Lucas:
undefined




To sum up of Lucas and Kylie's relationship:



My mental image of Fredericka:



My current state:





My thoughts on the 'Lucas revelation':
undefined




I am now going to go curl up in my sock drawer and sleep for days.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...