Friday 30 March 2012

Music + Books = Magic


I love listening to music whilst I read. Whilst I do work. Whilst I type on the computer. Whilst I do ANYTHING, there is always a faint tune hanging in the air or resonating through my earphones. So I am here to promote my belief that...


And to do this, I am taking any requests, for any series (as long as I have read/heard/get the gist of it) and I will turn them into playlists. 

Here's one to start with: The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. These are the songs I listen to when I think of this wonderful novel:

  • Not Alone by RED
  • Set Fire to the Rain by ADELE
  • Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
  • Fix You by Coldplay
  • The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice
  • Lie by David Cook
  • Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
  • Foolish Games by Jewel
  • Tonight I Wanna Cry by Keith Urban
  • Rose by NLT
  • Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  • Forgiveness by Sarah McLachlan
  • Angel by Sarah McLachlan
  • Stupid by Sarah McLachlan
  • Enchanted by Taylor Swift
  • White Horse by Taylor Swift
  • Here Without You by 3 Doors Down
  • Thinking of You by Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...