Wednesday 15 July 2015

Waiting on Wednesday ~ Dark Heart of Magic by Jennifer Estep


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating. 

Like many other bookworms, I suffer from OTBRL - Overflowing To Be Read List. My TBR list grows by the day (currently standing at 2105 books) as I discover more new and exciting books to read. There are just so many to choose from! 

Waiting On Wednesday gives me the chance to showcase some of these books...so you can add them to your steadily growing TBR lists! 

This week's pick is Dark Heart of Magic by Jennifer Estep

Dark Heart of Magic is the second book in Jennifer Estep's Black Blade series. It is TBR on October 27th 2015 by Kensington. 


About the book


'Something Wicked This Way Comes...  

As a thief, I stick to the shadows as much as possible. But when the head of the Sinclair Family picks me to compete in the Tournament of Blades, there's no escaping the spotlight—or the danger.  

Even though he's my competition, Devon Sinclair thinks I have the best shot at winning what's supposed to be a friendly contest. But when the competitors start having mysterious "accidents," it looks like someone will do anything to win—no matter who they hurt.  

As if I didn't have enough to worry about, mobster Victor Draconi is plotting against Devon and the rest of my friends, and someone's going around Cloudburst Falls murdering monsters. One thing's for sure. Sometimes, humans can be more monstrous than anything else... ' 

Add it to your bookshelf!




My WoW notes

The first book in the series, Cold Burn of Magic, is definitely a stand-out book of 2015. Knowing Jennifer Estep, the second book is bound to be just as good - if not better! 

So if you enjoy a good YA paranormal with a kickass heroine & brilliant concepts, this series is for you!


Will you be adding this book to your TBR list? Let me know below!

1 comment:

  1. This book looks so GOOD!! I definitely wanna add it to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...