Sunday 5 May 2013

Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins ~ Review

Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2)
By Wendy Higgins

Rating: 5

'"I need you to be serious."

His blue eyes scorched me. "Oh, I've never been more serious." He leaned his face down to mine, and I wrenched my head to the side.
"You're trying to distract me."
His lips skimmed my neck. "I've no clue what you mean."

Oh, his voice.

"I'm serious," I said, hoping I sounded stronger than I felt.
"We have unfinished business, Kai."

He turned my head back to face him and breathed his next words against my mouth. "Oh I'd say we have quite a bit of unfinished business, little Ann."'



This was one addictive book.

To prove how hooked I am, I give you...
Booknut's Totally Awesome Playlist of Sweet Peril Songs!!

Parties Hosted/Attended by Anna:
- Here We Go Again by Pixie Lott
- All Night Longer (Clean Version) by Sammy Adams
- Bad Influence by P!nk

Kaiden:
- Can’t Forget You by The Darkest Days
- Goodbye to the Girl by David Cook
- Incomplete by the Backstreet Boys
- Drive By by Train
- I Don't Wanna Be In Love by Good Charlotte
- Animal by Conor Maynard

Anna:
- Bad Intentions by Digital Daggers
- State of Grace by Taylor Swift
- Alive by Leona Lewis

Kaiden and Anne:
- We'll Be A Dream by We the Kings ft. Demi Lovato
- Cowboys & Angels by Dustin Lynch
- Distance by Christina Perri

Marna & Ginger:
- I Love It by Icona Pop

Kope:
- I Can't Not Love You by Every Avenue
- Mr Brightside (Cover) by Masketta Falls

Overall, Sweet Peril is a great second book to the series - no cliffhangers and no long term heart attacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...