Thursday 21 March 2013

Clockwork Princess ~ Review

Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3)
By Cassandra Clare

Rating: 5



For this I would be damned forever. For this I would have given up everything.


The world is a wheel...when we rise or fall, we do it together.”


"My heart is my own. It is beyond you to control it. It has been beyond me to control it."


"Faith has brought us this far; it will bring us a little farther. The Angel watches over us, and we shall win out."





The final battle begins...

Like a clock without cogs, Mortmain's master plan is missing its key component: Tessa. Without her, he cannot use his army of automatons, to destroy the Shadowhunters. He cannot exact his revenge.

Secrets will unravel...

As Tessa's nuptials quickly approach, she clings to the moments of happiness she finds with Jem - refusing to dwell on his inevitable death, Will's broken heart and her own. But their are bigger things at stake than hearts. The secrets behind Tessa's creation may hold all their lives in the balance. What is she and how did she come to be? 

Only Mortmain holds the answers.

The Infernal Devices will rise...but who will stop them? 


'THE INFERNAL DEVICES ARE WITHOUT PITY.
THE INFERNAL DEVICES ARE WITHOUT REGRET.
THE INFERNAL DEVICES ARE WITHOUT NUMBER.
THE INFERNAL DEVICES WILL NEVER STOP COMING.' 


My thoughts on the book:

By the Angel!

I. Just. Died.

I have overwhelmed with a sea of emotions. I have nothing left - I have laughed, gasped, screeched, cried, sobbed, sobbed some more and then 'aww'd a little more after that. 

This is all too much.

Cassie is a genius.


If you're in need of a good cry, then Clockwork Princess is the book for you - just stock up on Kleenex tissues before reading!

1 comment:

  1. LUCKY. LUCKY. I'm extremely jealous of you! I still haven't gotten a copy yet. Idk how much longer I'll be able to go without one LOL. Your gifs = perfect <3

    ~Anastasia @ Characterized Book Reviews
    -New Follower (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...